The following Terms and Conditions apply to bookings made by guests using service of Halong Silversea Cruise (halongsilverseacruise.com)
Please kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. On booking online or signing our booking form when making reservation over the phone or by email, you are deemed to have read and accepted our Booking Conditions, and are accepting the terms of these conditions on behalf of all persons in the party
The reservation request should be sent by email or BOOKING ENQUIRY form to:
Halong Silversea Cruise
Sales Office: No. 9 Hang Huong – Hoan Kiem dist. – Hanoi – Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 4 39262328
Email: [email protected]
The reservation is validated only if you received a confirmation from Halong Silversea Cruise and secured with deposit. Any amendment should be sent and approved by Halong Silversea Cruise in advance.
2/ HOW TO BOOK TOUR?
Step 1: Choose “Book Now!”
- Browse our pages to select the trip and itinerary of your interest, after considering other detail information in the program you click to BOOK NOW! at the top of the page to send your request.
Step 2: Customize your trip and provide us with necessary information
- Fill out the check in and check out date. Choose the suitable option tour for you
- Fill in customer information in this form that can help us contact and send you payment link details.
- Choose type of payment method
- Any special requests you may have (such as a special diet, preferred boat name …), that our travel consultant will clarify to you by email.
- Agree and accept our booking term and condition
Step 3: Click on “Book” then “Pay”
- After filling the necessary information click” Book” then you are going to pay with type of payment method you chose (Visa/Master Card or PayPal).
- You immediately received “an order email” with the number invoice and tour name. It doesn’t mean that your booking was confirmed. Your booking confirmed by the reservation staff if your payment went through within 12 hours. If your payment false, kindly contact/email to [email protected] to get support or check again with your bank card issue. Your card might join 3-D Secure so that you need 3-D secure password to let payment go through. Fill out request your card information and click “process payment”.
- You will receive our response within 12 hours, in order to avoid any interception or loss, we recommend you to check your SPAM/JUNK mail folder. If you do not receive any response within 12 hours, please resend us your request to [email protected] or make a call to us (+84 439262328) for assistance
Step 4: Receive an Email with Service Voucher
- Once we receive your payment (Deposit or full payment) a Service Voucher will be send to you as a final confirmation of your reservation.
· Step 5: Fill in Registration form and Pick up address
- After the final confirmation of your reservation, we request you to fill in a form to give us the details of pickup address (our shuttle bus pick up at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter), wishes for a special diet and check in details, including your full name, year of birth, gender, nationality, passport No, Visa expiry date to Vietnam. We request you to provide this information to us at least 24 hours before departure.
3/ DEPOSIT AND BALANCE PAYMENT
- A deposit of35% – 50% of the total tour price is required upon a confirmation of your booking. Full payment is required depending on the suppliers’ policy or the last minute bookings. Once a deposit is received it is understood that you have read, understood and accepted all our Terms and Conditions.
- Your balance can be paid at least 1 day prior to the departure date. So please kindly stop by our office at 9 Hang Huong, Hoan Kiem, Hanoito settle. We open every day from 7:00am – 9:30pm. We are happy to receive your full payment in cash (VND or USD) or credit card, if you pay by credit charge, 3% service charge will be applied.
- If you do not have time to visit our office in Hanoi, please inform our sales staffs so we can arrange alternative payment method and advise you.
4/ PAYMENT METHOD
- We accept online payment by credit card with ONEPAY, a secured payment gateway for Master Card, Visa. We will send you secured payment links once you accept this method.
- You can also choose payment by Bank Transfer, Western Union, and PayPal. Please, kindly note that the payment fees are not inclusive in price.
- You can choose to pay the remainder of your balance by cash or credit card at our office in Hanoi or Halong Bay. For credit card payments, a 3% bank fee is added for each transaction.
- If you book and pay in full directly our website you will save 3% of band administration fee.
5/ CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellation by you
Any cancellation should be referred to Halong Silversea Cruise sales office in writing by email, following these below terms.
Sharing – from 1 to 2 cabins:
- If cancellation after payment: 10% total will be charged.
- If cancellation made less than 14 days prior departure date: 25% total will be charged.
- If cancellation made less than 7 days prior departure date: 30% total will be charged.
- If cancellation made less than 5 days prior departure date: 50% total will be charged.
- If cancellation made less than 3 day prior departure date: 100% total will be charged.
Charter/ Sharing from 3 to 10 cabins:
- More than 14 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 14 to 7 days prior to check-in: 25% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
Cancellation by us
We reserve the right to cancel your booking under some unavoidable circumstances like: weather conditions, wars, civil strife, industrial disputes, natural disasters, terrorism, or order from the Local Authority. If we cancel your booking, you can either get a refund or accept an alternative from us of equivalent or similar standard and price, if one is available, and we will always refund the difference in price if the alternative is of a lower standard and price.
Cancellation by weather conditions (controlled and informed by local authority)
Without prior notice, the cruise trip could be postponed, shortened or cancelled due to unexpected bad weather, including storm/ typhoon (summer), cyclone, thunder storm, foggy days (winter), monsoon (winter)… The cruise operation is out of Silversea Cruise’s control under these weather issues.
Before tours start from Hanoi city:
Refund is made in full
After guests arrive in Halong Bay:
Tour cost based on completed service: meals, transfer, and day boat trip only, the rest will be refunded
Guests are staying on board, trip is shortened:
Tour cost based on completed service: trip length, meals, transfer, activities…, the rest will be refunded.
For the details of each cancellation event because of bad weather, charge and refund policy, please read more of our Weather and Cruise Cancellation.
6/ CHILDREN POLICY
Child under 5 years sharing fully paid cabin with parents: No additional charge, limited to one child per cabin (for sharing), no seat on bus,
For sharing option:
- Child from 5 to under 9 sharing available bed with parent: charge 75% adult price.
- Child from 2 to under 5 sharing fully paid cabin with parents, if order meals: cost 30USD /child (for 2D1N), and 70 USD/child (for 3D2N).
- FOC child want to have own seater on bus, kindly pay 5usd/way or 10usd/2way for them
- All cancellations must be received in writing, sent to us via email. Before a determination regarding a refund can be made, all cruises documents must be returned to Halong Silversea Cruise. All refund requests pertaining to cruise and other service are subject to final review by Silversea Cruise.
- In case of tour cancellation by bad weather, refund will be made fully or partly based on service that has been delivered to customers before cancellation.
- Please note that, refund does not including service fee for payment by credit card or online payment.
- No refunds will be made for unused services or no-shows. It is up to 15-45 days for any refund to appear in your bank account statement.
8/ LIQUOR AND BEVERAGE POLICY
- We have a wide variety of drinks including alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages on board. Guests are not recommended to bring these drinks. If you would like to request any special alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages then please contact our Sales and Reservation Department in advance.
- Insurance on board is purchased for passengers due to the requirement of Vietnamese law, and it covers only the basic accidents so we strongly recommend you purchase your own insurance before departing for Vietnam and before joining the cruise with us.
10/ TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
- Service Voucher will be compiled after the deposit has been received and sent to guests prior to departure. These documents will be sent via email, and should be printed out by participants and retained as a receipt.
- It is the guest’s obligation to obtain a valid passport, visas and public health documents, travel insurance for your travelling time in Vietnam.
11/ PERSONAL PROPERTY AND BELONGINGS
- In general, customer’s luggage is sent directly from harbor to the boat and back by our transfer service. Thus,all of your valuables, fragile or perishable things including your electronic devices (computer, mobile phone, IPad, digital camera…) money, passports should be kept by your side, in your hand bag. Halong Silversea Cruise will not be responsible for any loss or damage with these things stored in packed luggage. Others like clothing, footwear or bulky items you can put in your checked baggage.
- Flammable and dangerous goods, such as firearms, ammunition, firewood, weapons, etc. are not permitted on boat.
- When onboard, personal items of value can be stored at the reception. Ensure the receptionist or duty manager acknowledges receipt of your valuables.
- In case of loss or damage, you need to report to us immediately and we will check and solve the problem together. Halong Silversea Cruise is limited in our liability for customer’s personal belongings.
- For the missing items, our staffs always take care of this issue and report any missing after cruise. If you forgot your items on board, please give us specific information of your stuff, we will find them and make every effort to return items left on boat to the owners. You can receive lost items at our office in Hanoi or we can send them directly to you and you will pay for shipping costs. We are not responsible for any missing items reported after you returned home or moved to other destination.
- Once we confirm the reservation with you, all possible care is taken to ensure that the services supplied maintain the highest possible standards and follow what we describe in the itinerary. However, we are not responsible for any problems arising from the booking or services that we do not directly control.
- Please pay attention to your valued properties. We have no responsibility for the loss or damage of luggage due to the delay, accident, natural disaster or political actions, except for the properties kept in our security boxes at our reception desk on board.
- We have no responsibility for any mental or physical injury, illness, loss or death when such damages were neither the result of a physical injury to the Passenger, nor the result of that passenger having been not at actual risk of physical injury, nor intentionally inflicted by us.
- If there is a dispute among a passengers, Silversea Cruise and/or a third party, Vietnamese law will be applied.